Monday, November 26, 2007
Chantel's 2nd Growing post
1. What strategies were needed?
2. How did you use these strategies?
3. Or How could you of used these strategies.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? (Use a ratio table)
5.Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.
1. The stategies that I think that were needed was the ratio table stratgy beacuse I think it's very easy to use ratio table. it's easy because what you do to one side you have to do to the other. So like the lazy teenager I am I used that strategy. I also used all this math work but I then showed it on a ratio table because it looked neater!!
2. I used these strategies for showing how I got 12 cups , 1/2 cup and the prices.
I also used it to show the portions. As you can see in the pictures below.
3.I don't know any other ways that I could of used this stratgy.
4. I could find the price for 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack Mix by using a ratio table and doing the same thing to one side as I did to the other. Also I could use 12 beacuse I already know that then divide it by 2 to get 6.
5. Here I found three other values using the same ratio table.
Its The First Four Slides/Pictures.
Its Slide 6-11
Everyone In This Group Gets an Half And 1/4
Everyone gets 4 pieces of pizza.
Everyone in this group gets an half and 1/3
Everyone gets and half and 1/4 and 1/8.