Wednesday, December 19, 2007







Question 1.
1.What strategies were needed?
the strategies that you could use are $, ratio tables, clocks and a number line.


2.How did you use these strategies?
I used division, multiplcation and a ratio table.



3.Or How could you have used these strategies .
I did it the easy way and did a ratio table




4.How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix?
well I use a ratio table to figure it out.



























5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.


A new size of a container would be 18, and I got that by adding the 6 cups and 12 cups I had on the chart.One would be 24 which I got it by timesing 12 by 2.The third would be 3 which i got by dividing 6 cups by 2.



No comments: