Sunday, October 14, 2007

David's BoB

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
Nothing was really that hard about this unit for me. It was kind of a repeat of what we learned last year with Mr. Isfeld except with some new tricks to identify these fractions. Such as the easy ways to get to your answer like halving it and using the clock to identify which fractions are larger. The hardest thing about this unit was the subs because it got kind of confusing and made me me lose track of what i already knew about fractions.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?
I didn't really understand some of the questions like the "4 goes into 9 is the same as," and "4 goes into 9 is not." But then I got what Mr. Harbeck wanted us to explain so it wasn't really that hard for me after that.
I also understand how i can use the clock to show the size of fractions and compare them.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
If i had to teach my parents something about fractions, it would probably be something like how to use the clocks to compare different fractions, because I'm pretty sure it would be something new to them and it would be pretty interesting to know too.

No comments: