I think 1/2 and 1/6 is bigger
Tasha And Angels Bike Race
Tell us 2 things about your bike race.
1. Our bike race is very colourful.
2. We tried to answer some of the questions with an idea of a clock and with division.
6. Do a google search for fraction games. Find a good site and write a review of the game. Tell everyone what is good about this site.
My Awesome Fraction Game
The fraction site I found is about soccer. You have to add, subtract, mutiply, and divide and much more to fractions. If you get the answer right, you get to score on the other team. If you get it wrong the oppistie teams shoots on you.
Heres the link: http://www.funbrain.com/fractop/index.html
7. Go back to your picture of the bike race. Tell us all about how you calculated the Km positions at a twelfth, sixth and a third. did you see any patterns?
For 12th we didvied it by 60 which = 5 ,6th I divided it by 60 and it= 10. 3rd i divided it by 60 and it = 20. The patterns i noticed were that some of the numbers landed on the same markers , like : 20, 30, 40, ect...
I can get 3/4 of a number by doing that chop chop thing we learned in class, for example cutting 16 in half (8) then cut 8 in half (4) add both numbers , 4 and 8, and you get 12. So 12 is 3/4 of 16
8. What are 2 different ways to find a quarter and 3/4 of a number. Use one of the following 16, 22, or 110.
9) Write a fraction question and answer it. It has to be a question like one you have had on a test. You may answer it in pictorial or word form.
My fraction questions is: Show 2 ways to get 3/4 of 300. In word form, i would do a chop chop thing : cut 300 in half = 150, then cut 150 in half = 75. Add 150 and 75 = 225.
In pictorial form:
10) Mark your own Growing post and one other persons growing post. Use the following guide. Paste it in as a comment. Be honest. You may mark a persons work from another room. You may not mark a person's post that has already had a person mark it. Look before you comment.