Friday, October 12, 2007

Emily's B0B

What was the hardest thing about this unit?

I think the hardest thing about this unit, I think it is the clock thing. It is hard for me because I don't kinda get how to get some of them but some of it is not that hard!

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?

I understand now that I didn't understand before is like how you get the number of ordes you have to find to order for the numer of stundents, and the number of subs you need like for example:; 84 people: 3/4 of 84 3x84
4x1
252/4
=63
see I do get it!??!=)


If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it.

The thing that I would teach my parents is that thing like how many subs you have to order for 15 people. Than I would teach them to times 15 and 3 together, than say 4 times 1 and what ever you get you have to divied those numbers together and you get the amount of subs you need to order for 15 people!?! Here is an example:;
15x3
4x1
45/4
=11 1/4
(the 45 is 15x3 equals, and 4 is 4x1 equals)

No comments: