Friday, October 12, 2007

Nathaniel's BOB

Ok its me Nathaniel, time to do my BOB.

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
I think the hardest thing about this unit was trying to divide the subs for the people because it was very confusing when we started to combine the groups.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?

I understand now that fractions mean dividing but shows it in a way if your not dividing whole numbers.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?

If i had to teach my parents something about fractions, I think i would teach them how to share things equally. I would show them by giving them an example by like if there was 1 item and two people that want it, I would show them that 1/2 = HALF so they each get 1/2 of that item.

No comments: