Sunday, October 14, 2007

Romulo's BOB

What was the hardest thing about this unit?

Hmmmm the hardest thing. Nothing's been really that hard yet but the hardest thing so far like alot of people said already was the subs. The subs were hard because it was easy to make it equal in the groups but it was hard to make everyone have an equal piece all together without having to throw some away and giving things like birds or teachers the extra pieces. It was also hard to make everyone have an equal pieces when you added all the groups up since it was hard to make everyone have an equal amount. Everything else so far hasn't been that hard.

What do you understand now that did not understand before?

Well I never realized you could use a clock to compare fractions before to compare fractions. One thing I didn't really understand was the equal pieces thing. That for it to be a fraction you need equal parts of a whole not just parts of a whole.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?

So if I had to teach my parents something about fractions it would be using a clock to help because I bet that they wouldn't have ever thought you could use a clock to help you in fractions. There's not really much to tell my parents about fractions because they're also good at math.


Lol imagine if I wrote a book on these questions, good thing I didn't.

No comments: